Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper Frittata Muffins
A mouthwatering combination of eggs and vegetables, in a bite size portion for mornings on the go!
5 ounces baby spinach, wilted and chopped
1/2 teaspoon olive oil
6 large eggs
1/2 cup milk
3/4 cup soft goat cheese, crumbled
1/2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
2 ounces prosciutto, sliced into ribbons
Crushed red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Wilt spinach in a skillet with olive oil for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. In large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Stir in cheese, spinach, and roasted red pepper.
4. Divide batter among muffin pan cups about 1/4 cup each. Top with prosciutto, sprinkle with red pepper flakes, and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until just set in center.
5. Cool on rack 5 minutes, then remove from cups. Serve warm. Enjoy!