Fabulous Fall Accessories
For me, the accessories for fall this year stand out more than the clothes. I'm having a hard time finding the clothes I want in the colors or styles that I want. Despite every disappointing trip to the mall looking for sweaters, I've wanted to walk out every time with the entire purse department. I've come close a few times, if one of my friends or sisters hadn't been there to pull me away. Here are some of the best accessories I've found for fall.
1. I don't have pierced ears, but for these tortoise shell earrings with pastel rhinestone details, I would consider it. I love the lavender against the dark brown.
2. Rhinestone animal bangles are a current obsession of mine. I always love a dash of whimsy with an outfit, and I think these are the perfect touch. I've seen everything from giraffes to elephants to the peacock featured here. If you're in Huntington, Inspired down in Pullman Plaza has an incredible selection of these fun bracelets.
3. This sounds weird, but I find acorns absolutely adorable. This necklace screams fall but without being too cutesy or kitschy.
4. This Tuckernuck tote is at the top of my want list. It comes in a few different colors and you can have your monogram added. I've seen this tote in action and it carries a ton of stuff, which is great for college students or over-packers like me.
5. I love nylon purses because they're just so easy to take care of, not to mention easy to clean and easy to wear with most of your closet. This hobo from Old Navy is only $18 and comes in a few different colors.
6. For some more whimsy without being over the top, this belt is a great addition to your closet.
7. I love leopard flats and the Gap offers this great pair in calfhair for $50. I love the red detail which really adds a lot of flair (please insert Office Space joke here).
Look for fall accessories on Polyvore for a complete listing of items.