9 Fall Handbag Essentials
It’s time to switch over your purse for the new season. Before grabbing that cute fall handbag that you have been dying to use, stock it up with these nine essentials.
1. Hand Sanitizer: With flu season quickly approaching, hand sanitizer is a must. Bath and Body Works has an assortment of mini hand sanitizers in yummy fall scents.
2. Wallet: Just as the leaves are changing with the seasons, so should your wallet. A wallet with burnt orange, rusty red, or golden yellow would be great.
3. Perfume: A roll-on perfume is perfect for when you’re on the go. You can easily refresh your favorite scent in a hurry.
4. Lotion: The cold air could dry out your skin. Carry a small tube of lotion with you to moisturize your skin and soften your touch.
5. Lip Stick: It’s time to break out the dark and bold lipstick colors. The right shade of lipstick will complete the perfect fall outfit.
6. Tissues: When you get a case of the sniffles, having a pack of tissues comes in handy.
7. Sunglasses: You might think that sunglasses are just for bright summer sun, but you should protect your eyes all year round.
8. Lip Balm: A layer of tinted lip balm will protect and moisturize your lips as they sip hot cocoa, eat pumpkin cookies, and face the cool fall air.
9. Gum: By freshening your breath and waking up your taste buds, chewing gum makes a dreary fall day just a little bit better.
We encourage you to share your thoughts in the comments, but please be advised that any disparaging comments that come to our attention will be removed.