- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 1 pound mixed (small) tomatoes
- 1 handful kalamata olives
- ½ pound sourdough bread, round loaf works best
- ½ bunch fresh basil
- olive oil
- pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Crumble feta into large chunks. Roughly chop some of the tomatoes, leaving the smaller ones whole, then combine and add olives.
3. Tear sourdough into chunks and remove basil leaves from stems.
4. Combine feta cheese, tomatoes, olives, sourdough, and a splash of oil in a baking tray.
5. Season, place in oven for 30 minutes or until tomatoes are tender and feta is golden at the edges.
6. Scatter over basil and serve.